Thursday, January 10, 2008

Picture of a Duck (Lge v Sml)

I was just scrolling through a folder on my computer and came across this picture. It's one of my favorites. It doesn't quite lend itself to the post I did on the Looking/Seeing concept but it does give a really good picture of the duck.

This isn't smutty, it's art (????) ... and very funny, especially in an email marked Picture of a Duck.

I suppose this brings about the discussion of real versus natural, big versus small, and I have to be honest and say that I much prefer naturals from fake, having had a pair of fake ones in my hand. To be honest this lady had very small implants so I can imagine that prior to her surgery she must have had nothing at all. This opens a can of worms regarding why that was ok and not someone with Bs wanting DDs, and why is it any different than someone having nothing AAAAAs and wanting A+ for instance. Not my concern. I prefer the feel of naturals, and when they make fake ones that feel natural (and I am sure it will come) that will be different.

As for the Lge v Sml debate, all I can say is WHY LIMIT YOURSELF? I have the utmost adoration for all breasts, large or small, from IBTC (Itty Bitty Titty Committee) to the G size like these.

Anyway.. I like the picture of the duck..it is a Black Duck...as in...not this little black duck.

No comments: